Dmytro specializes in tax law and business interest protection in relations with tax authorities. He has significant experience in the judicial representation of business in administrative and economic cases, and in structuring business processes in order to minimize tax and other legal risks.
- Protection of business interests in tax disputes.
- Preparation of businesses for tax audits.
- Support of tax audits.
- Arrangement of company exit under the list of risky business entities.
- Protection of business interests in economic and administrative matters.
- Appealing against regulatory authorities’ decisions not related to tax audits.
- Structuring of business processes to minimize tax and related legal risks.
Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, master of laws, 2015
- has been recognized by the international publication Legal500 as a specialist in Tax services provision
- Winner of the «Young Lawyer of the Year 2021» in the nomination «Young Partner» of JSC, Law Firm, AA
Membership in organizations:
- Member of Taxpayers Association of Ukraine
- Member of Ukrainian Bar Association
Hobby: psychology and football