Galyna Pylypenko has been consulting on tax issues for more than 15 years, has extensive experience in tax structuring of business projects of various complexity levels, i.e., projects with transnational scaling and non-standard legal solutions.
- structuring of business and individual transactions;
- tax structuring, tax planning modeling;
- consulting on business operation matters;
- conducting of legal and tax due diligence;
- accompanying of tax audits and tax disputes;
- consulting on interaction with controlling authorities;
- drafting of commercial agreements;
- assisting on private capital matters and declaration of private income;
- consulting on declarations related to anti-corruption legislation.
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, master of laws (2006)
- Certified specialist in leasing business (USAID, 2007)
- Training center “Success”, accountant (2008)
In 2021, Galyna Pylypenko was recognized by the international publication Legal500 as a specialist in Tax services provision
- Member of Ukrainian Bar Association
- Member of Taxpayers Association of Ukraine
- Member of Ukrainian National Bar Association
- Member of working groups on the development of draft laws on taxation
studying foreign languages, playing the piano.